If necessary, we will follow and request all involved to follow the guidelines listed below:
1) Requesting any volunteer, participant, or spectator that does not feel well to stay away from the race. Those that are exhibiting symptoms will be requested to leave.
2) Hand Sanitizer at start, transition stations, and finish.
3) Request that everyone socially distances themselves from those not from their own households.
4) All of the event is outdoors including awards.
5) No water stations will be available. There will be no food at the finish.
6) The start is staggered. There will be a 30 second interval between each contestant
7) Competitors are asked to socially distance throughout the course whenever possible – and that is pretty much available throughout the entire course.